BERINGER CLASSICS "ESCAPE TO JAMAICA" SWEEPSTAKES
THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE. VOID IN PUERTO RICO (PR) AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1) PROGRAM DESCRIPTION/TIMING: The Beringer Classics "Escape to Jamaica" Sweepstakes (the "Promotion"), begins March 1, 2014 at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Standard Time ("PST"), and ends April 30, 2014, at 11:59:59 PM PST ("Promotion Period").
2) HOW TO ENTER: To enter the promotion and receive a Sweepstakes entry, access the promotion website (the "Website") online at www.Beringer.com/colorsofspring during the Promotion Period. All entrants will be required to complete and submit a registration form which will request their: First and Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address, Date of Birth, participating state and an Official Beringer Classics POS code number. Official Beringer Classics POS code numbers can be obtained from promotional materials on the back of bottle neckers advertising the promotion at participating retailers carrying Beringer Classics Wines. For a complete list of all the retailers carrying Beringer 750ml and 1.5l bottles go to http://www.beringer.com/store-locator. To receive an Official Beringer Classics POS code number without visiting a participating retailer send an email to: email@example.com and include the words "Official Beringer Classics POS code number Request" in the Subject line. Limit one request per person/email address. All requests must be received by 4/30/14.
Limit one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person/email address per day, regardless of Entrant's participating Region. Participating Regions and the participating States within each Region are as follows and are also available at www.Beringer.com/colorsofspring. EAST Region includes the following States: AZ, CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT & DC. CENTRAL Region includes the following States: AL, AR, CO, GA, IA, IN, KS, LA, MI, MS, MO, NC, NE, ND, OH, OK, SD, TN, TX, VA, WI & WV. WEST Region includes the following States: AK, CA, FL, HI, ID, IL, KY, MN, MT, NM, NV, OR, SC, UT, WA & WY.
3) PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. as noted above who are 21 years of age or older. Void in PR and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Treasury Wine Estates Americas Company ("SPONSOR"), Funjet Vacations ("Prize Provider"), advertising and promotional agencies involved in the promotion, including Marden-Kane Inc. (the "Administrator"), state alcohol beverage commissions, alcoholic beverage manufacturers, distributors, and retailers, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, sibling, and children) or members of the same household of any of the foregoing are not eligible to participate. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
4) SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/WINNER SELECTION PROCESS: The Sweepstakes Prize winners (3 per Region) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Sweepstakes entries received, per Region. The three (3) Regions (East, Central & West) drawings will be conducted on or about 5/06/14 under the supervision of an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on matters relating to these sweepstakes drawings. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received per Region.
5) POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS: The potential Winners will be notified by e-mail and/or U.S. Mail and may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release, Travel Release and, where legal, Publicity Release, within five (5) days following issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner (time permitting). If, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, it is determined that: any entry has not complied with these Official Rules, Sponsor is unable to contact a selected entrant within a reasonable time period, a selected entrant has failed to properly execute and return any required documents within the specified time period, has made false statements, or notification is returned as undeliverable, then such entry will be disqualified. If any entrant is disqualified for any reason, at Sponsor's discretion, a runner-up may be selected and/or issued the applicable prize (time permitting). Sponsor's decisions are final and binding on all matters.
6) PRIZES: Nine (9) Grand Prizes (3 per Region): A 5 day/4 night trip for 2 adults to RIU Palace Tropical Bay, Jamaica. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") $2,700 each. Total ARV of all prizes offered: $24,300.
Grand Prize includes:
• Round-trip economy airfare for winner and guest on a major carrier of Funjet Vacations' choice from a U.S. gateway airport served by Funjet Vacations closest to winner's home, plus a check in the amount of $500 to cover any additional transportation required only if winner's home is over a 100 mile radius from the nearest Gateway airport served by Funjet Vacations.
• 4 night stay at the all inclusive RIU Palace Tropical Bay, Jamaica
All-inclusive includes all meals, snacks and beverages, on-property activities (non-motorized water sports) and entertainment and gratuities.
• Round- trip designated airport/hotel/airport ground transfers in Jamaica.
7) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one prize per person/family/household. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on the prize and all meals, gratuities, spending money, spa services, green fees, motorized water sports, off property meals or excursions, telephone charges, gift store charges, transfer driver tips and all other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Grand Prize winners will be issued an IRS Tax Form 1099 stating the value of the prize for 2014 tax filing purposes. Government-imposed per passenger travel taxes are approximately $100 per person are not included and are payable by winner prior to travel. Travel must be taken (May 1 – May 25; May 30 – June 28; July 10 – November 26; December 4-15, 2014; January 8 – February 14; February 22 – April 30, 2015) and is subject to availability and is not allowed over holidays, blackout dates or convention periods. Confirmation will be given on a space available basis only. Once a reservation is made, no changes are permitted. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions, except as provided herein. Winner is responsible for providing/obtaining all necessary travel documentation, including passports. It is the traveler's responsibility to provide proper documentation. Travel arrangements are subject to availability. Winner and guest will be required to sign the Funjet Vacations Bill of Rights. Prize Winners' travel companion must meet the eligibility requirements to participate in this promotion. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Service charges, and/or or taxes, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls, and all other unspecified incidental expenses for this prize are the sole responsibility of Winner.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if entire prize or a portion of the advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. No barter, transfer, or assignment of any prize permitted, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Some restrictions may apply and all terms and conditions of the prizes offered will be furnished at the time of prize notification and/or award. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of qualified eligible entries are received. Sponsor, Administrator and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all prizes. By claiming a prize, Winner agrees to assume all risks associated with acceptance of any prize and agrees that the prize is awarded upon the condition that each of the Sweepstakes Entities will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death, damage to or loss of property, or other damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize or from Winners' participation in the Sweepstakes. Any documents or event/activity tickets/passes/certificates awarded to the prize winner become the responsibility of the Winner upon possession of the same and will not be replaced. Any tickets/passes awarded are subject to terms and conditions stated on tickets. In the event that any part of the trip or any of the events associated with the trip are unable to take place as planned, for reasons including, but not limited to: scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponements, delays, an event of force majeure (e.g., any acts of God, natural catastrophes, public enemies, war, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, riot, strikes or labor difficulties, lockout, judicial or government order, or other requirement of law, or national emergencies or any other cause beyond Sponsor's reasonable control), or for any other reason whatsoever, then the remaining components of the prize constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor's prize obligation to the prize winner and no other additional compensation will be awarded. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining any and all required travel documents, (e.g., photo identification, etc.) including, but not limited to, any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance that they may wish to obtain at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Married or divorced women traveling under names other than what is printed on their travel documents must supply a marriage license and/or divorce decree.
8) GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. "Released Parties" (as defined below) assume no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, garbled, or misdirected entry materials, or for any computer, online, telephone, human, or other error, or for any technical or other malfunctions that may occur. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incoherent, unusable, or incomplete entries will be accepted. Proof of e-mailing or submission does not constitute proof of delivery. All information is collected in the United States of America. Released Parties are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in entries submitted. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, prize suppliers, and all of their employees, officers, directors, shareholder's and agents (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Promotion, the use of any entry, or the acceptance or use of any prize won.
9) INTERNET: The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter repeatedly (as solely determined by Sponsor) is prohibited. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, uploads of malicious files or viruses, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry or any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion and select winners using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of termination. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) JURISDICTION: The Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The construction, validity and interpretation of Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved in the Superior Court of Napa County, California or to the U.S. District Court of San Francisco, California.
12) WINNERS LIST & RULES: To receive a copy of the Winners List, available after 5/6/14, mail a self addressed stamped envelope (S.A.S.E.) for receipt by 4/30/14 to: Escape to Jamaica Winners, c/o Marden-Kane Inc. Attn: MM 1055 Franklin Avenue, Suite 300, Garden City, NY 11530. Winners' lists will not be mailed until after all Winners have claimed the prize according to the terms of these Official Rules. To receive a copy of the full Official Rules send a S.A.S.E. by 4/30/14 to: Escape to Jamaica Official Rules, c/o Marden-Kane Inc. Attn: MM 1055 Franklin Avenue, Suite 300, Garden City, NY 11530. Official Rules are also available at participating retailers and at www.Beringer.com/colorsofspring.
13) SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Treasury Wine Estates Americas Company, 610 Airpark Road, Napa, CA 94558. The Prize Provider is Funjet Vacations, 8907 North Port Washington Road, Milwaukee, WI 53217. The Promotion Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 1055 Franklin Avenue, Suite 300, Garden City, NY 11530.